Date: 6 July 2017 - 7 July 2017
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 44 20 7827 6000
SMi Group’s 4th Peptides Conference will return to London on 6 & 7 July at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum. Featuring 19 presentations, 2 exclusive workshops, and a new lineup of expert speakers, the 2017 agenda will provide you two days of invaluable knowledge and networking opportunities.
In the past few years, new technological advancements have influenced the growth of the global peptide therapeutics market with an increased number of peptides now in the pipeline of many biotech companies. Thus, the two-day conference is set to explore the latest peptide therapeutics advances to to improve the peptide production, reduce manufacturing costs, and allow for more accurate formulations to enhance overall drug delivery.
Featured speakers include:
- Alastair Lawson, Vice President, Structural Biology, UCB
- Cecile Brocard, Director, Downstream Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- David Price, Senior Director, Internal Medicine, Pfizer
- Craig Harris, Head of Research Synthesis, Nestlé Skin Health
- Dieter Kadereit, Lab Head, Peptides & Insulins, IDD, R&D, Sanofi
- Frank Thielmann, PMO & Operational Excellence Platform Leader, Biologics, Novartis
- Jonathan Davis, Principal Scientist, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Marie Skovgaard, Director Medicinal Chemistry, Zealand Pharma
- Elisabetta Bianchi, Head of Peptide Chemistry, IRBM Science Park
Reasons to attend:
- Gather in-depth knowledge about using LC-MS applications for peptide purification
- Explore Protein-Protein Interactions through discussions on antibodies, small molecule drug discovery and peptidomimetic inhibitors
- Learn more about peptide characterisation from sessions on stability, purification, synthesis
- Hear about strategies for peptide half-life extension, new technologies used in therapeutic peptide development, production and manufacturing, and future trends for peptides
Early bird discounts: Book online at www.peptidesevent.com/DTRwb by 31 March to save £400; book by 18 April to save £200; book by 31 May to save £100.