World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress 2017
Date: 14 September 2017 - 15 September 2017
JW Marriott Washington, DC
1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +1 212 379 6322
INNOVATION. COLLABORATION. COMMERCIALISATION.
From spurring antibiotic development and developing more accurate and efficient diagnostics solutions to improving stewardship, discussing challenges in anti-microbial resistance and formulating a global response to this pressing healthcare threat requires engagement from a broad array of players. World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress is proud to offer a platform where these stakeholders can meet, brainstorm and dialogue.
The World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress is the only global gathering of all of the key stakeholders including industry, international organisations, academia, government, regulators, payers, and most importantly centres of care, to address this multi-faceted public health threat.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Susan Sharp, President, American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
- William Powderly, President, Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- Congressman Erik Paulsen, (MN-03), United States House of Representatives
- Christopher M. Jones, Acting Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary (Science and Data Policy), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Joseph Larsen, Director (Acting), Division of CBRN Medical Countermeasures, BARDA
For more information, download the brochure >>
Already convinced? Register now >>