World Biosimilar Congress
Date: 31 October 2017 - 2 November 2017
Congress Center Basel
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0)207 092 1257
Cost-effective biologics for payers, prescribers and patients.
A critical industry gathering for biosimilar experts worldwide, the World Biosimilar Congress will bring industry and thought-leading speakers from across the globe together to network and discuss the key issues on biosimilar drug development, commercialisation, market access and healthcare uptake.
Over 60 biosimilar experts will participate on the programme and we’ll be hosting over 300 biosimilar attendees from pharma, biotech, clinicians and healthcare.
Key topics will include:
Track 1: Market access strategies, opportunities and commercial challenges
- Updates on biosimilar and biobetter regulatory guidelines
- Streamlining approval and access for follow-on biologics
- Opportunities and challenges in bringing future biosimilars to market
- Emerging markets and the establishment of biosimilar products
- Technology transfer strategies for market access
- Successful biosimilar product case studies from benchtop to market
Track 2: Biosimilar and Biobetter development
- Biosimilar and biobetter development and clinical case studies
- Designing and conducting global clinical trials
- Designing clinical models and using data to effectively demonstrate biosimilarity
- Opportunities in biobetters development
- The latest on demonstrating interchangeability
- Approaches to harmonizing immunogenicity testing
- Novel techniques and technologies for characterisation, assay development and extrapolation
- *New* Pharmacovigilence (side effects) and innovative clinical trials
NEW TRACKS: ‘Physician Education, Uptake & Market Access strategies’ and ‘Development, Manufacturing & Pharmacovigilance’.
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Adam Levysohn, Head of Global Market Access Biogen Biosimilars Business Unit, Biogen
- Anne Cook, Biologicals Quality Assessor, M.H.R.A.
- Benedicte Lunddahl, Head of Pharmacovigilance, Danish Medicines Agency
- Ber Oomen, Executive Secretary and Treasurer, European Specialist Nurses Organisations
- Caroline Boulliat, Immunology, Oncology. Biosimilar Business Unit Head, Amgen Europe Gmbh
- Dan Cimpoeru, Board Member, European Cancer Patient Coalition
- Elena Wolff-Holz, Chair, Biosimilar Medicinal Products Working Party (BMWP)
- Erin Federman, Global Director – Team Lead, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Francois Xavier Frapaise MD, CMO, Merck Biosimilars
- Ian Henshaw, Head of Business Operations, Biogen