HPAPI World Congress
Date: 1 November 2017 - 2 November 2017
Congress Center Basel
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0)207 092 1257
HIGH-POTENCY API’S INNOVATION IN RISK, SAFETY AND CONTAINMENT FOR THE WORLD’S BIOPHARMA INDUSTRY.
Following a remarkably successful 2016 event, we are expanding the programme to 2 days, featuring 8 interactive workshops, as well as keynote presentations and panel discussions from leaders in the highly potent space.
40+ speakers will converge to London to discuss how to mitigate the risks associated with manufacturing highly potent compounds so that regardless of whether you are part of the Executive Committee, or the technician handling toxic powder, you know that your HPAPI operations are safe and secure.
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Marc Abromovitz, Director, Occupational Health and Hygiene, Novartis
- Martin Axon, Principal, Occupational Hygienist of Operations for Europe, Safebridge
- Karoline Bechtold Peters, Senior Strategy & Technology Leader – Pharmaceutical Development, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Roger Beerli, CSO, NBE Therapeutics
- Ulf Johansson, Project Manager, AstraZeneca
- Olindo Lazzaro, Director, EHS&E, Global Manufacturing & TPMs, AbbVie
- Ester Lovsin Barle, Head of Health Hazard Assessment Center of Excellence, Lonza
- Reinhold Maeck, Associate Director Tech.-Transfers, Boeringer Ingelheim
- Rainer Nicolai, Technical Specialist, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Jeff Parry, Senior Scientist Manufacturability, AstraZeneca
- Aurore Perzyna, R&D Chemical Process Section Head, Oril Industrie
- Claudia Sehner, Principal Scientist and Toxicology, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Silke Weber, Toxicology Project Lead, Roche