Date: 21 March 2018 - 22 March 2018
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 827 6020
SMi Group is proud to announce the return of Drug Discovery in 2018. The successful conference will return for its 2nd year on the 21 and 22 March.
The pharmaceutical industry is constantly battling the same issue when trying to discover drugs; the process is timely, expensive and usually unsuccessful. Pharma companies are trying to speed up the procedure to make it more accurate and minimise drug leads which are likely to fail further on in the drug development process. Consequently, the event will focus on key developments in this very industry.
SMi’s 2nd annual Drug Discovery conference provides an unprecedented opportunity to gain insight into the use of Artificial Intelligence in silico drug discovery, CRISPR and PROTAC’s, as well as discussing advancements in medicinal chemistry, translational medicine and 3D structure based-discovery.
With huge interest from leaders in the field, we have worked closely with an expert panel of speakers to present an agenda that is shaping up to be the best Drug Discovery yet. This year’s event will continue to lead with its unrivalled panel of experts bringing you the most insightful presentations from our confirmed Industry-leading speakers:
- Chairman – Darren Green, Director of Molecular Design,GSK
- Chairman – Guido Hanauer, Chief Executive Officer, GHPC GmbH
- Steve Rees, Vice President, Discovery Biology, AstraZeneca
- Stevan W Djuric, PhD, Vice President, Discovery Chemistry and Technology, AbbVie
- John Harling, Director of Chemistry for the Protein Degradation DPU, GSK
- Ursula Egner, Director, Head of Structural Biology, Bayer AG
- Ralph Minter, Director, Fellow, Antibody Discovery and Protein Engineering, MedImmune
Early bird discounts!
Register by the 30th November to save £400
15th December to save £200
31st January to save £100
Register online at: https://www.drug-discovery.co.uk/drugtargetrev
For more information please contact: +44 (0) 207 827 6020 or email: [email protected]