14th World Advanced Therapies & Regenerative Medicine Congress 2018
Date: 16 May 2018 - 18 May 2018
Business Design Centre Ltd
52 Upper Street
Email: [email protected]
The 13th annual World Advanced Therapies & Regenerative Medicine Congress brings together 1000+ attendees and explores the rapidly developing world of next generation therapeutics and ATMPS.
From clinical development to pricing, reimbursement and market access this congress will bring you the most exciting case studies and new data for immunotherapy, cell therapy, gene therapy, CARs and bioprocessing.
Experts in every area will help you tackle the process and regulatory hurdles of developing all new therapeutic formats all the way through manufacture and into the clinic.
New this year – 2 tracks of bioprocessing meaning more content looking at: automation, continuous bioprocessing, PAT, process modelling, monitoring and control of therapeutic manufacture
In addition to the World Precision Medicine Congress, AI in Healthcare will include some of the most exciting uses of technology for genomic medicine, patient management and data handling.
The 4th Annual Cord Blood World Europe has also joined forces with the World Advanced Therapies and Regenerative Medicine Congress. This is an exceptional networking opportunity to meet senior clinicians, researchers, cord blood banks, regulators, not-for-profit organisations, pharma and biotech from around the globe. Discover the latest applications for cord blood, learn about the most up to date methods of expansion and discuss critical issues faced by the cord blood industry featuring talks from: Joanne Kurtzberg & Elizabeth Shpall.
Key speakers include:
- Sue Hill, Chief Scientific Officer, NHS
- Nancy Krunic, Global Head, Future Precision Medicine, Novartis
- Kath Mackay, Head of Precision and Discovery Medicine, Innovate UK
- David Smith, Professor, Mayo Clinic
- Paul P. Tak, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Senior Vice President of Research & Development Pipeline, Chief Immunology Officer, GlaxoSmithKline
- Kári Stefánsson, President, Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder, deCODE Genetics
- Alastair Kent, Ambassador, Genetic Alliance UK
- Adam Platt, VP, Head of R&I Precision Medicine and Global Genomics Portfolio, AstraZeneca
See full details at www.terrapinn.com/advanced
For a 15% discount on your conference ticket, quote code ‘PDKM’ at the online checkout