4th annual European Microbiome Congress
Date: 13 November 2018 - 15 November 2018
ILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Rd
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 3696 2920
BUILDING A FUNCTIONAL UNDERSTANDING OF THE MICROBIOME TO TRANSFORM DRUG-DISCOVERY & HEALTH OUTCOMES
World Class Speaker faculty will provide key take-aways on how to implement their methods on the following areas:
Multi omics analysis | Elucidating mechanisms and networks | Systems biology approach
- Maximise the potential of novel technologies such as AI & big data to uncover how to prevent & predict disease, from recognised experts such as Marcus Claesson from University College Cork.
- Meet Eran Segal & industry leaders pioneering to go beyond sequencing to gain a more functional understanding of host-microbe interactions.
- Forge meaningful relationships for future research collaborations & business partnering opportunities with one-on-one meetings with companies such as J&J, Vedanta, Danone, & DuPont to bridge the gap between academia & industry, and accelerate research.
- Actively contribute to innovation in microbiome research by presenting a poster to the dedicated poster presentation to showcase your research & identify the emerging trends.
- Learn how the microbiome is transforming the nutrition & pharmaceutical industries from companies like Merck Ventures & Danone.
NEW FOR 2018
Functional microbiome studies: beyond sequencing
- Accelerate drug development through metabolomics & multi-omics approaches to identify novel targets
Microbial dark matter: Culturing the unculturable
- Explore the methods and protocols being developed to cultivate unculturable or low abundance bacteria to provide a fuller understanding of microbial communities and networks
- Recognise how to integrate bioinformatics into study design to maximise on research outputs
Early life microbiome
- Determine the influence of the infant and maternal microbiomes on immune development and health outcomes