FREE: eyeforpharma Barcelona Virtual
Date: 30 March 2020 - 3 April 2020
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 207 375 7163
Now, more than ever, pharma must step up and bring solutions forward. We must collaborate, learn from each other and create the necessary value the world requires.
That’s why instead of cancelling eyeforpharma Barcelona 2020, we’ve made the event completely virtual and free to attend for all industry leaders. That’s 100+ industry leaders speaking, 70+ sessions across clinical innovation, medical affairs, market access, emerging technology, and much more. Plus, live interactive Q&A and polls, 1-to-1 messaging and meeting service. That’s why 5000 attendees are already confirmed!
Why you can’t afford to miss eyeforpharma Barcelona Virtual:
- Even more industry leaders participating, including Julie Gerberding, EVP and Chief Patient Officer, MSD; Dara Richardson-Heron, Chief Patient Officer, Pfizer; Christian Marcoux, SVP, Global Communications, Ipsen
- It’s free for all to attend: In such a difficult time, we want to be a force of connection, not further isolation.
- Clinical trials leadership, including Rasmus Hogreffe , Head of Virtual Clinical Trials, LEO Innovation Lab; Celine Ulmann, Head of Digital Innovation R&D, Almirall; Kai Langel, Director, Janssen Clinical Innovation, Janssen
- Networking with over 5000 attendees from across the entire pharma value chain, including commercial, digital, medical affairs, market access, RWE/data and patient engagement/advocacy
- Never miss a session: Watch presentations, fireside chats and panel discussions from top industry thought-leaders live all day, every day. Missed a session? Catch-up in your own time through our on-demand service. Imagine Netflix but the best of pharma thought leadership.
As Anish Shindore, Vice President at Sanofi puts it: “I’m excited that Barcelona is still happening… we need this inspiration. This is an opportunity for us to learn some important lessons about how we can make the most out of the situation and share via these tools.”