Advanced Therapies Congress
Date: 7 September 2020 - 9 September 2020
Business Design Centre London
52 Upper St
Advanced Therapies is Europe’s most important advanced therapies conference and exhibition.
The event brings 300 expert speakers and 2,000 cell and gene professionals from biotech, pharma, payers, regulators, start-ups, investors, researchers and tech companies together. The agenda is organised around 12 tracks of exciting content, including cell therapy, gene edited cell therapies, stem cells & regenerative medicine and gene editing.
The event covers each stage of development of cell, gene and immunotherapy – from bioprocessing through clinical translation to reimbursement, market access and delivery to patient.
- Martin Pule, SVP, Founder and CSO & Clinical Senior Lecturer, Haematology, Autolus & UCL Cancer Institute
- Prasad Adusumilli, Attending Surgeon, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Pascal Touchon, President, Chief Executive Officer & Board Member, Atara Biotherapeutics
- Federico Mingozzi, CSO, Spark Therapeutics
- Christina Coughlin, Chief Medical Officer, Tmunity Therapeutics
- Steve Kanner, CSO, Caribou Biosciences
- Bradley Campbell, President and Chief Operating Officer, Amicus Therapeutics
- Adrian Woolfson, Head of R&D, Sangamo Therapeutics
- Fred Chereau, President & CEO, LogicBio Therapeutics
- Christopher R. Heery, CMO, Precision BioSciences
- Joanne Kurtzberg, Professor of Pediatrics and Pathology; Director, Marcus Center for Cellular Cures, Duke University Medical Center
See all 300 speakers here.
Download Agenda: www.terrapinn.com/AT2020/DTR/Prog
Booking Link: http://www.terrapinn.com/AT2020/DTR/Ticket