- This topic is empty.
- May 5, 2020 at 9:28 pm #61249Tammy MaddreyGuest
Could zinc supplements be used to help regulate ph to optimum levels?May 9, 2020 at 10:22 pm #61359AlanGuest
Some of the links were already provided above, providing here again. As you mentioned this practice was used during Spanish Flue and helped. Now we have scientific research on this as well (skeptics of ANY medical research always will be though). Time is to act though, people are dying… Na2CO3 is safer than almost any vaccine or any antibiotic. 1/2 teaspoon per glass of water before breakfast was recommended at the time of Spanish flue.May 9, 2020 at 10:31 pm #61360May 10, 2020 at 4:16 am #61363AprilGuest
What if you look at bicarbonate in a different way! The lungs secrete bicarbonate naturally! What happens to see covID 19 protein when it hits that bicarbonate? This is something that needs to be researched. If the bicarbonate dissolves COVID 19… That is a big deal! In addition COVID 19 is using up the bicarbonate in our lungs so then the kidneys would naturally send more bicarbonate to the lungs. There is very little bicarbonate in the body and the kidneys will fail without it. When the bicarbonate gets off in the body the potassium gets off and the enzymes which creates distress in the heart! When there’s no bicarbonate in the lungs the lungs cannot oxygenate the blood! You might want to look into bicarbonate and COVID-19 a little deeper.May 16, 2020 at 10:19 am #61554MikeGuest
Your theory draws some interesting conclusions. Because of the increased acidity in the blood due to increased CO2 levels kidneys are not able to function correctly thus leading to long term kidney damage. There is definitely a cascading affect that could be linked to Bicarbonate as a possible palliative; however I would like to see practical applications and validated results documented in patient treatments. Does anyone have any empirical vs anecdotal evident to support this hypothesis?May 26, 2020 at 3:42 pm #61919Odair Pimentel MArtinsGuest
I defend this proposal based on the fact that:
1) all patients in the risk group are in a state of inflammation (acidosis)
2) the virus needs cellular enzymes (TMPRSS2, Furins, cathepsins) associated with inflammation(1).
3) Bicarbonate changes the profile of splenic cells from inflammatory to reactive and activates immunity(2).
4) In vitro studies show that alkalizing drugs block virus replication.
5) There is a media campaign to associate the use of bicarbonate with fake news worldwide. The pharmaceutical industry is investing millions of dollars to produce the magic bullet and has no interest in covid prophylaxis alone in treatment.
6) On the other hand, a study conducted with the mouse hepatitis coronavirus (3) showed that the change of 2 to 3 amino acids of protein S of the viral spike can change the activation profile from acidic to neutral pH. This may have already occurred with Covir19 due to the use of hydroxychloroquine, which can selectively select drug-resistant clones by selective pressure.
1. Millet JK, Whittaker GR. Host cell proteases: Critical determinants of coronavirus tropism and pathogenesis. Virus Research. 2015;202:120-34.
2. RAY, S. C.; BABAN, B.; TUCKER, M. A.; SEATON, A. J. et al. Oral NaHCO3 Activates a Splenic Anti-Inflammatory Pathway: Evidence That Cholinergic Signals Are Transmitted via Mesothelial Cells. The Journal of Immunology, 200, n. 10, p. 3568-3586, 2018.
3. Gallagher TM, Escarmis C, Buchmeier MJ. Alteration of the pH dependence of coronavirus-induced cell fusion: effect of mutations in the spike glycoprotein. Journal of virology. 1991;65(4):1916-28.May 26, 2020 at 4:07 pm #61930Odair Pimentel MArtinsGuest
I am looking at a region in the Brazilian Midwest called “Nhacolândia” whose limestone waters have an alkaline pH. Some tourist locations in Bonito, MS, provide drinking water pH 8.0 to their population. It is a great occasion for a case study. So far, although Covir has recently arrived in the city, there are no cases of seriously ill patients. If this theory is supported, time can tell us …August 5, 2020 at 4:38 pm #67351CoralpureGuest
I highly recommend this website for any alkaline water products as they are trusted and proven. They have lots of information about the benefits of drinking alkaline water as well so do check it out.September 14, 2020 at 9:07 pm #71569Gaurav MGuest
What are the sources of Na2CO3? Any ayurvedic medicines for acidity like brand Eno? Will that work? It contains edible soda powder.September 16, 2020 at 8:34 am #71659Jay PalkarGuest
Two of the main ingredients in Dotshot are Curcumin and Lemon which are known to have the great immunity-boosting ability.September 16, 2020 at 8:39 am #71660Jay PalkarGuest
EFFPL offers a wide variety of fire protection systems, ensuring that we will be able to provide the highest quality of protection for any facility.October 5, 2020 at 3:28 pm #61358.AlanGuest
Some of the links were already provided above, providing here again. As you mentioned this practice was used during Spanish Flue and helped. Now we have scientific research on this as well (skeptics of ANY medical research always will be though). Time is to act though, people are dying… Na2CO3 is safer than almost any vaccine or any antibiotic. 1/2 teaspoon per glass of water before breakfast was recommended at the time of Spanish flue..