Registration has now opened for Oxford Global’s Cell & Gene Therapy Congress 2015
Posted: 8 July 2015 | Oxford Global
Oxford Global Conferences are proud to present the Cell & Gene Therapy with our co-located 2nd Annual Stem Cell Congress is taking place on the 9th & 10th of November in London, UK…
Oxford Global Conferences are proud to present the Cell & Gene Therapy with our co-located 2nd Annual Stem Cell Congress is taking place on the 9th & 10th of November in London, UK. Over 170 senior delegates will represent global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions. The Congress will provide over 20 presentations, case studies and panel discussions focusing on the key issues in the industry, from stem cell development and bioprocessing optimisation to commercial production and clinical trials.
Attend our Cell & Gene Therapy Congress to take part in high level discussions with prominent decision makers discussing the latest challenges in the industry at The Royal College of Surgeons of England:
- Discuss innovative solutions to challenges in the bioprocessing of an allogeneic stem cell product from John Harrington, CSO at Athersys.
- Learn about recent advances in gene therapy from Gabor Veres, Vice President of Pre-Clinical Research at Bluebird Bio.
- Find out more about the development of T-cell therapy products with Gwen Binder Scholl, Executive VP, who will look at target engineering of T cell receptors.
- Hear the latest clinical case studies on bringing a stem cell-based gene therapy to the clinic, from Frank Staal, Professor in Molecular Stem Cell Biology at LUMC.
- This event will also be co-located with our prestigious 4th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress, providing a comprehensive look at the current world of biological drugs.
Who will be speaking?
- Robert Hariri, Founder, Chairman & CSO, Celgene
- Katherine Tsokas, Senior Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, Janssen R & D
- Gabor Veres, Vice President Pre-Clinical Research, Bluebird Bio
- Gwen Binder-Scholl, Executive VP, Adaptimmune
- Karen Kozarsky, VP Research & Development, ReGenX Bio
Click here to review the full list of speakers: http://www.celltherapy-congress.com/who-is-speaking/
What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Free access to the co-located 2nd Annual Stem Cell Congress and 4th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Download the conference programme to find out more about this two day congress: http://www.celltherapy-congress.com/download-agenda-marketing/
Review the 4th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing conference programme: http://www.cellculture-congress.com/download-agenda-marketing/
Reserve Your Place Today!
Registration to attend the Cell & Gene Therapy Congress is now open. For further information on booking your place today, or to find out more regarding available Early Bird Discounts along with a small number of group discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on [email protected] or call +44 (0)1865 248455 to request further information regarding the Congress or to receive a promotional code.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics in the drug discovery industry and medicinal chemistry on our social media: