The practicalities of targeted cell delivery: senior scientists gather in London to explore the latest in RNA Therapeutics
Posted: 8 February 2016 | SMi Group | No comments yet
SMi will open its doors to host RNA Therapeutics 2016 in just 1 week on 15th and 16th February in Central London…
Now in its 7th year, RNA Therapeutics 2016 will gather senior scientists and industry experts working in RNA, immunotherapy, drug delivery and research. The event will discuss key topics in enabling RNA Therapeutics, whilst looking at the practicalities of targeting delivery and keeping attendees at the forefront of innovative developments and collaborative opportunities.
- Following the release of Advanced Cell Diagnostic’s new generation of RNAscope products for RNA-biomarker analysis, their European Director for Sales & Marketing will present a keynote entitled: Single Copy Detection for Specific Transcripts in the Tissue.
- Sarepta Therapeutics will discuss their clinical experience with oligonucleotide drugs.
- Rigontec introduce their lead compound used in pioneering novel immuno-oncology treatments.
- BioNTech AG, who develop vaccines using mRNA delivery, give insight into optimising mRNA for specific immune response. Their second keynote will offer strategic guidance into formulation and delivery; therapeutic approaches; mRNA stability; and clinical applications.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals explain targeted delivery of antisense oligonucleotide through ligand-conjugate chemistry.
- Curevac have recently been working on revolutionising medicine through natural mRNA, present their clinical results on exciting solutions using mRNA technology platforms and vaccine therapeutics.
- Attendees will learn how emerging techniques can be applied clinically with Imperial College London and receive guidance into the automated selection of cell targeted aptamers.
Recent confirmed attendees include Vascular and Genomic Center Changhua Christian Hospital, University Of Twente, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma and Bayer. A preliminary list of attendees as well as interviews with key speakers, is available to read in the event download centre.
For those looking to join the event, there is currently a £500 saving available online.
Further details and a brochure is available at http://www.therapeutics-rna.com
Sustainable production of targeted delivery and mRNA
15 – 16 February 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
Sponsored by Advanced Cell Diagnostics