IntelliCyt iQue Screener
The iQue Screener platform is an integrated system that enables rapid, high content, analysis of cells and beads in suspension…
The iQue Screener platform is an integrated instrument, software and reagent system that enables rapid, high content, multiplexed analysis of cells and beads in suspension.
iQue Screeners utilize a unique patented sample introduction method that minimizes sample requirements while maximizing the speed of delivery to the flow cytometry detection engine, making it possible to deliver content rich results in just minutes. ForeCyt® software creates a highly intuitive workflow-based environment for data visualization, instrument control, and data analysis. MultiCyt® Screening Kits are optimized for 96 and 384 well assays in a mix-and-read format. The whole system is highly intuitive and easy to use and delivers deep insight about the biology in question. Taken together, they create an unmatched value that we call the “IntelliCyt Advantage”.
The iQue Screener is ideal for laboratories with a need to screen suspension cells fast to obtain rich multiplexed information about each cell, including secreted proteins. It excels for those screens where cells are precious or limited in number. For those who want to focus on revealing the biology, not on the technology used to get there, software-assisted automation and experiment-based analyses deliver the deep insight needed to answer complex biological questions.
The iQue Screener PLUS was created to meet the growing needs of screeners and profilers who want ask more questions and delve deeper into complex biology, and need more choice and flexibility in experimental setup.
iQue Screener PLUS offers all of the cost saving and productivity benefits of the iQue Screener, with additional analytical capabilities. Three lasers: violet (405nm), blue (488nm) and red (640nm), plus additional detection capability means richer content. It offers more flexibility in assay design due to the wide range of commercially available dyes and fluorochromes, many of which provide superior performance. Plug violet-excited dyes into MultiCyt Screening Kits to get even more information per cell.
The iQue Screener HD offers all of the cost saving and productivity benefits of the iQue Screener but takes miniaturization to a new level.
- Sample from 384 or 1536 well plates.
- The only high content, per-cell, 1536 well-capable suspension screener commercially available.
- Specification Sheet: iQue Screener Platform: For Cells and Beads in Suspension
- Colour chart: Multicolor Screening on the iQue Screener Platform
Related content from this organisation
- High throughput flow cytometry for multifactorial evaluation of novel therapeutic candidates using an innovative in vitro immunooncology screening platform
- High throughput flow cytometry for multifactorial evaluation of novel therapeutic candidates using an innovative In vitro immuno-oncology screening platform
- Expert view: Addressing the big challenges in drug screening
- Screening In-Depth Focus 2017
- Whitepaper: Advancing therapeutic antibody discovery with multiplexed screening