Product: How does Codex DNA use automation in their NGS workflows?
Strike NGS workflow gold with our broad portfolio of automation solutions, delivering reliable, high-throughput results. But don’t take our word for it! Hear from our customer.
John E. Gill, Senior Director of R&D, Codex DNA
“At Codex DNA, the Echo 525 liquid handler and access workstation from Beckman Coulter Life Sciences has become an integral part of our BioXp™ system gene synthesis workflows.
Processes that would take 8 hours with traditional liquid handlers now take less than 30 minutes with the Echo [acoustic and tip-less liquid handler], enabling the construction of DNA variant libraries at an unprecedented scale.
Moreover, the high accuracy and precision of non-contact acoustic transfers ensure that we’re delivering every oligonucleotide with the utmost confidence.”
Related content from this organisation
- Product: How does the Berlin Institute of Health use NGS automation?
- Product: How does Codex DNA use automation in their NGS workflows?
- On-demand webinars: Check out our library of NGS related webinars from acclaimed researchers
- Case study: Learn how other customers are leveraging automation in their NGS workflows
- Application note: Flexible automated liquid handling solutions for NGS workflows