Whitepaper: Accelerating Gαq GPCR Drug Discovery with recognized and reliable tool
Cisbio Bioassays has developed a GPCR platform based on the company’s HTRF® technology to measure second messenger accumulation…
This platform includes IP-One, a very unique, non-isotopic assay. Over the past decade IP-One has repeatedly demonstrated its efficacy for discovering and/or characterizing new compounds targeting GPCRs. IP-One is a reliable and recognized tool for investigating the Gαq/11 coupled receptor.
IP-One assays detect the accumulation of inositol monophosphate, a stable downstream metabolite of IP3 induced by the activation of a phospholipase C (PLC) cascade.
Download your exclusive IP-One eBook and find why IP-One will:
- Precisely identify Gq drug targeted candidates
- Reduce your false positive and negative rate
- Obtain more pharmacologically relevant lead molecules
- Ensure to have a pinpoint signal specificity
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!