App note: Struggling with ERK phosphorylation in GPCR research?
This short, easy-to-read Application Note goes over the background and basics of ERK signaling in multiple GPCR models…
ERK1/2 is an important GPCR signaling effector. Our Advanced Phospho-ERK1/2 (Thr202/Tyr204) kit accurately quantifies ERK phosphorylation in response to GPCR stimulation.
This short, easy-to-read Application Note goes over the background and basics of ERK signaling in multiple GPCR models. See our data on commonly used cell types:
- Immortalized cell lines
- Cancer cell lines
- Tumor patient derived cell lines
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!