Technical note: The way to success for GPCR signaling studies – 5 expert tips to boost ERK assay performance
Posted: 12 September 2016 | Cisbio Bioassays | No comments yet
This technical note gives you critical insights into on how to run, optimise and validate this ERK assay on your own cellular materials…
The HTRF® Advanced phospho-ERK1/2 kit is a highly sensitive and reliable assay used in the detection of ERK1/2 phosphorylation.
With dozens of data sets, this technical note gives you critical insights into on how to run, optimize and validate this ERK assay on your own cellular materials.
Get the experts’ opinion on:
- Cell density
- Effect of serum starvation on signal
- Stimulation time
- Best practices in compound dispensing
- Cell lysis and phosphorylation detection
This technical note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Related content from this organisation