Guide: Protein-protein interaction assay now made easy with this complete user’s guide
Posted: 10 October 2016 | Cisbio Bioassays | No comments yet
Enjoy the unlimited flexibility of HTRF technology for your assay development.
- Validated on numerous target formats
- Broad conjugate offer: anti tag, anti-species and affinity
- Custom labeling services for coupling untagged proteins, or using your own antibodies
- DIY labeling kits
You have protein:protein interaction assay development projects?
This new guide reviewing the material and methods with HTRF® Toolbox reagents is for you!
This guide is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Related content from this organisation