Webinar series: Considerations for successful CRISPR-based cell line engineering
Sign up for free weekly 5-10 min videos from Horizon’s expert cell line engineers to help you improve your CRISPR editing experiments.
Sign up to get a new video every week! CRISPR editing video series – Considerations for successful CRISPR-based cell line engineering
Our ‘how-to’ videos will include tips on: Cell line optimisation, Genetic variation considerations, Guide RNA selection for functional gene knockout, HDR mediated knock-in, Screening/clonal isolation, and Validation techniques.
This series is a must for anyone new to CRISPR or looking to improve the accuracy or efficiency of their cell line engineering experiments.
Related content from this organisation
- Targeting phosphodiesterase 3A: discovery of a promising cancer therapy
- Screening for COVID-19 drugs
- Assessing compound activity to accelerate drug discovery
- Why some screening hits are a PAIN
- Application note: Effectiveness of CRISPR‑Cas9 using pools of synthetic crRNAs in high-content analysis screening experiments