Webinar series: Considerations for successful CRISPR-based cell line engineering
Sign up for free weekly 5-10 min videos from Horizon’s expert cell line engineers to help you improve your CRISPR editing experiments.
Sign up to get a new video every week! CRISPR editing video series – Considerations for successful CRISPR-based cell line engineering
Our ‘how-to’ videos will include tips on: Cell line optimisation, Genetic variation considerations, Guide RNA selection for functional gene knockout, HDR mediated knock-in, Screening/clonal isolation, and Validation techniques.
This series is a must for anyone new to CRISPR or looking to improve the accuracy or efficiency of their cell line engineering experiments.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: 3D cell panel screens for drug discovery and development
- Webinar series: Considerations for successful CRISPR-based cell line engineering
- On-demand webinar: Leveraging advances in predesigned synthetic sgRNA for highly functional and specific CRISPR-Cas9 gene knockout
- Expert view: Why you should use 3D models for high-throughput drug development screens
- Article: Tips for successful editing in T cells