Whitepaper: Affimer® reagents facilitate affinity chromatography purification of proteins
Purification of tag-free proteins, a vital step for many research and industrial applications, is commonly facilitated by affinity chromatography where the target protein is captured from a complex mixture by an affinity resin and then eluted in an appropriate buffer. Affinity resins must be highly target-specific, be able to bind at high capacity, provide reproducible results over many runs and be robust to cleaning processes. We describe the use of Affimer proteins as capture reagents for affinity resins.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Avacta Life Sciences
- Whitepaper: Affimer® reagents facilitate affinity chromatography purification of proteins
- Whitepaper: Identification of specific PD-L1 Affimer inhibitors with therapeutic potential
- Interview with Amrik Basran, Chief Scientific Officer at Avacta Life Sciences
- Avacta to develop Affimer reagents to reduce use of animals in research