eBook: Advancing 3D Culture Imaging For Biopharma
Download this FREE eBook, which explores some of the challenges encountered when imaging 3D culture models such as organoids and spheroids, and sheds light on innovative microscopy solutions that can empower scientists to make new advances in areas such as regenerative medicine, drug discovery, and disease research.
Organoids, spheroids, and other 3D cultures have become indispensable tools in biopharma, used for disease modelling and for identification and evaluation of potential drug candidates. However, imaging these types of models presents unique challenges and practical imaging solutions are crucial if deeper insights are to be gained. In this eBook, we examine some of the challenges of imaging 3D cultures, review the key factors to consider, and highlight solutions that can shed new insights into dynamic processes in organoids and spheroids in real-time.
Featured within this eBook are in-depth case studies including:
- Case study: Examining ‘Brains-In-A-Dish’ from induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
- Case study: Observing 3D cell cultures during development
- Case study: Developing heart pacemaker cells from cardiac spheroids
You will learn more about:
- Challenges of imaging organoids and spheroids
- Solutions for imaging organoids and spheroids
- Going deeper into 3D with correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM)
Download this FREE eBook today to get the full in-depth insight.