Development of Next-Generation Vaccines Online Summit 2022 – Free Registration
Online event on 8 – 9 June 2022
Please complete this form to apply for your FREE PASS to attend Drug Target Review’s Development of Next-Generation Vaccines Online Summit 2022.
With an unprecedented acceleration in vaccine development seen over the past two years, the spotlight is now focused on the next generation of vaccines. Join us online on 8 – 9 June to learn more on vaccine development innovation – from COVID-19 to cancer vaccines to bioinformatics.
We have some absolutely fantastic speakers lined up for you:
– Dr Mark Doherty, Senior Medical Manager at GlaxoSmithKline will be discussing therapeutics vaccines and immunotherapies to modify existing or new immune responses to prevent the development of disease
– Dr Yingxia Wen, Senior Director, Head of Discovery Research at Seqirus will explore innovation in mRNA vaccines
– Dr John Lewis, CEO of Entos Pharmaceuticals will be detailing his work into delivering DNA vaccines using a proteolipid platform.
We’ve over 400 attendees confirmed from Pfizer, Oxford University, Sanofi, the University of California San Diego, Novartis, Baylor College of Medicine and many more, this is your chance to network and build relationships with like-minded peers.
Your free pass gives you access to the following:
- The latest research and findings from leading scientific and industry experts from around the world
- Opportunity to ask speakers live questions
- Interact with the exhibition area showcasing the latest technology innovations
- All on-demand sessions available for 12 months.
*Free passes are limited to active researchers from pharmaceutical companies, biotech organisations, research centres, academic institutes and CROs and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Registrations will only be accepted with an affiliated organisation/company email address.
A member of the team will be in contact with further details regarding your access to our sessions.