Drug Target Review’s Cell & Gene Therapy Advancements Online Summit On-Demand – Free Registration
Held on 3 and 4 November 2021
Please complete this form to confirm your FREE PASS to the on-demand sessions from Drug Target Review’s Cell & Gene Therapy Advancements Online Summit. A member of the team will be in contact with further details regarding your access to our sessions – please note registrations will only be accepted with a company email address.
Make sure you register your details today to hear leading scientists present their latest research on early cell and gene therapy development and watch our informative sessions at your leisure. By registering, you will also be able to network with your colleagues and peers using our platform and have the opportunity to discuss the challenges facing cell and gene therapies, how this class of biologics will evolve and what the most promising strategies are.
- CRISPR – where we are and what’s next
- Combatting the immune response to AAV vectors
- Utilising CAR T-cell therapies against solid tumours
- Regenerative medicine – stem cell therapies
- Plus much more!
Your complimentary pass gives you access to the following:
- Listen to thought-provoking presentations from industry experts and leaders from around the world
- Network and interact with other registrants and exhibitors via direct chat and video
- Interact with the exhibition area showcasing the latest technology innovations
- Schedule 1-2-1 video meetings
- Event available online for 12 months
- No need to travel – simply access the sessions and content from this event from your own device.
Please note that this free pass is limited to active researchers from pharmaceutical companies, biotech organisations, research centres, academic institutes and CROs.
Unfortunately any submission that does not fit this criteria will be declined. Free passes are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.