Drug Target Review’s Cell & Gene Therapy Advancements Online Summit – Free Pass Registration
Wednesday 3 November – Thursday 4 November 2021
Please complete this form to confirm your FREE PASS to Drug Target Review’s Cell & Gene Therapy Advancements Online Summit. A member of the team will be in contact with further details regarding your attendance – please note registrations will only be accepted with a company email address.
Make sure you sign up today and do not miss out on joining leading scientists who will present their latest research on early cell and gene therapy development. By registering, you will also be able to ask the experts your most pressing questions about the challenges facing cell and gene therapies, how this class of biologics will evolve and what the most promising strategies are.
- CRISPR – where we are and what’s next
- Combatting the immune response to AAV vectors
- Utilising CAR T-cell therapies against solid tumours
- Regenerative medicine – stem cell therapies
- Plus much more!
Your complimentary pass gives you access to the following:
- Listen to thought-provoking presentations from industry experts and leaders from around the world
- Network and interact with other attendees and exhibitors via direct chat and video
- Interact with the exhibition area showcasing the latest technology innovations
- Schedule 1-2-1 video meetings
- Event available online for 12 months
- No need to travel – simply attend this event from the comfort of your own device.
Please note that this free pass is limited to active researchers from pharmaceutical companies, biotech organisations, research centres, academic institutes and CROs.
Unfortunately any submission that does not fit this criteria will be declined. Free passes are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.