Key bioelectronic medical patent for cancer treatment issued by the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Posted: 11 February 2015 | Cancer-Code Corporation
Another foundation patent in the burgeoning field of bioelectronic medicine, specifically for treating cancer patients…
Cancer-Code Corporation (C3) announces the issuance of U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 8,831,738 by the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office for “System and Method to Elicit Apoptosis in Malignant Tumor Cells for Medical Treatment.” This patent broadly covers a method of treating cancer by causing apoptosis, where the cancer is one of a known species of malignant cells. The cancer treatment approach covered by this IP (Intellectual Property) involves determining the species of the cancer, and applying a confounding electrical signal to the cancer by contacting or piercing the plasma membrane of the cancer cell(s) and applying the confounding electrical signal to cause apoptosis.
This targeted cancer therapy takes advantage of the ability of tumor/cancer cells to communicate with one-anther. This makes it possible for the treatment-codes to be transmitted from cancer cell to cancer cell, wrecking and shutting-down cellular electrical communications.
This innovative cancer killing technology has the potential to supplant current chemotherapy and radiation approaches of treatment, and represents the dawn of an entirely new approach to cancer treatment.
This new IP is part of a growing IP portfolio covering breakthrough technological approaches to eradicating cancer and is described in other issued and pending patents:
- U.S. Patent No. 8,656,930 entitled, “Method and System for Processing Cancer Cell Electrical Signals for Medical Therapy.
- U.S. Patent No. 8,315,712 entitled “Hybrid Scientific Computer System for Processing Cancer Cell Signals as Medical Therapy”
- U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 12/334,212 entitled “Method to Switch-Off Cancer Cell Electrical Communication Codes as Medical Therapy”.
- U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 14/182,417 entitled “Method and System for Processing Cancer Cell Electrical Signals for Medical Therapy”
- U.S. Provisional Patent Application filed February 14, 2014 entitled “Encoded Bioelectronic Method and System for Slaying Cancer by Rapid Triggering of Cellular Apoptosis and Karyorrhexis” [Titled edited]
- U.S. Provisional Patent Application filed March 12, 2014 entitled “Rapid Destruction of Malignant Tumors by Excitotoxicity and Osmotic-Shock Medical Tactics”