Corning 3D Cell Culture and Bioprocess User Days
Date: 8 June 2022 - 9 June 2022
Time: All Day
Alderley Park Conference Centre
Centre Alderley Park Congleton Rd
Email: [email protected]
To capture the energy and excitement in the fields of 3D cell culture and of bioprocess, Corning is bringing together industry leaders and innovators to share ideas and information and to discuss future applications.
- Hear from industrial and academic researchers about their research and work
- Meet and network with peers and thought leaders in the field
- Share experiences with other users to overcome experimental limitations and get insights into currently used protocols and procedures
- Obtain scientific support for selecting and using the appropriate products
- Learn about what’s new from Corning and get up to speed with new products that might enhance research
Get event details, learn more about speaker topics and attend one or both days: 3D Cell Culture (June 8) or Bioprocess (June 9) at Alderley Park Conference Centre, UK. Visit the dedicated event website for more details.