Registration has now opened for Oxford Global’s 2nd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress 2015
Posted: 7 July 2015 | Oxford Global
The 2nd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress is taking place on the 29th & 30th of October 2015 in Boston, USA…
The 2nd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress is taking place on the 29th & 30th of October 2015 in Boston, USA. Over 150 senior delegates will represent global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions. The conference will provide over 40 presentations and case studies focusing on the key issues in drug discovery and medicinal chemistry.
Attend our Drug Discovery USA Congress to take part in high level discussions with prominent decision makers discussing the latest challenges in the industry:
- Discuss how to bring patient needs to bench science and capitalize on genetic information to define targets with Chris Williams, Director, Primary Pharmacology Group, UCB.
- Hear a case study about the discovery of an allosteric JAK inhibitor from Atli Thorarensen, Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer.
- Explore the latest in translational informatics with Frank Brown, Associate Vice President and Head, Structural Chemistry, Merck Research Laboratories.
- Find out about key informatics tools to support gene editing in drug discovery from TJ Cradick, Director, Protein Engineering Core Facility, Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University.
Who will be speaking?
- Anabella Villalobos, Vice President, Pfizer
- Frank Brown, Associate Vice President and Head, Structural Chemistry, Merck Research laboratories
- Alan Wahl, Vice President, Research and Discovery, Ambrx
- Omar Francone, VP, Head of Discovery Biology, Shire
- Jean Cavallo, Associate Director, Molecular Pathology, Sanofi
- Chris Burgey, Executive Director, Merck
Click here to review the full list of speakers: http://www.discoveryusa-congress.com/speakers/
What is included in your place?
- Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- Access to all networking activities
- Access to exhibition area
- Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Register your interest today to hear over 40 presentations, case studies and panel discussions across 4 interactive streams:
- Target Based Discovery
- Screening & Assays: Enabling Technologies
- Discovery Chemistry & Drug Design
- Supporting Innovation: Translational Approaches & Informatics Tools
Download the conference programme to find out more about this two day congress: http://www.discoveryusa-congress.com/download-agenda-marketing/
Reserve Your Place Today!
Registration to attend the 2nd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress is now open. For further information on booking your place today, or to find out more regarding available Early Bird Discounts along with a small number of group discounts, please contact Guillaume Alonso on [email protected] or call +44 (0)1865 248455 to request further information regarding the Congress or to receive a promotional code.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics in the drug discovery industry and medicinal chemistry on our social media: