Corning Virtual 3D Cell Culture Summit 2021
Date: 16 June 2021 - 17 June 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
3D cell culture is exploding. To capture the energy and excitement of this moment in research, Corning is bringing together industry leaders and innovators for a global virtual 3D Cell Culture Summit to share ideas and information and to discuss the future of 3D applications, including spheroid, organoid and tissue models. Join industry leaders and key influencers for this can’t miss life sciences event.
- Gather researchers from across the globe to discuss novel and advanced 3D models
- Best practices and tips for new 3D users
- Foster discussion among industry leaders on 3D optimisations, trends and innovations
PLENARY KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Kacey Ronaldson-Bouchard, Ph.D.
- Robert Vries, Ph.D.
- Sylvia Boj, Ph.D.
- Nicolas Aznar, Ph.D.
- Joshua Adam Bagley, Ph.D.
- Shuibing Chen, Ph.D.
See the details here