Pharma R&D Europe summits series – registration closing
Posted: 16 May 2014 | Oxford Global Conferences | No comments yet
Registration is now closing for Oxford Global’s Pharma R&D Europe Series, the leading pharmaceutical discussion forum in Europe…
Registration is now closing for Oxford Global’s Pharma R&D Europe Series, the leading pharmaceutical discussion forum in Europe.
Secure your place today to have access to the following events:
- 15th Annual Drug Discovery Summit
- 6th Annual Drug Development Congress
- 2nd Annual Discovery Chemistry & Drug Design Congress
Clinical Predictive Safety: Translational Safety and Safety Biomarkers (Including Imaging)
- Modelling and simulation for predictive clinical safety – challenges and benefits
- Examples of clinical safety modelling and simulation for decision-making in drug development
- Clinical safety biomarkers – key principles, development and qualification for clinical use
- Examples of clinical safety biomarkers in drug development incl applications of imaging
Magnus Nord, Global Section Director Safety Science, AstraZeneca
Exploratory Toxicology And Mechanism Based Toxicity Testing
- Incorporation of exploratory toxicology and pathology practices (e.g. target expression profiling, GEM phenotyping, integrated pharmacology, and safety biomarkers) in drug discovery & development
- Rationale, approach, and balancing resources for achieving success in investigative toxicology studies
- Proper integration of transcriptomics, biomarkers, and tissue morphology to understand mechanism based toxicity
Vito Sasseville, Executive Director, Preclinical Safety: Discovery & Investigative Safety, Novartis
Using Knowledge-Based Design to Develop Antibodies Specific for Difficult Targets
- The most interesting functional targets are often highly conserved between species as a result they are particularly difficult targets for antibody generation using currently available approaches.
- We have overcome prior failures of phage and immunization approaches by employing knowledge-based design strategies including homology modeling, protein design software and algorithms to drive combinatorial sampling of CDRs to design new antibodies in silico.
- The development of an antibody specific for the Müllerian Inhibiting Substance’s highly conserved binding site on it’s Type II Receptor using these methods will be discussed.
Gregory Adams, Director, Biological Research and Therapeutics, Fox Chase Cancer Center
Our speaker programmes have been carefully researched, ensuring delegates are exposed to the highest level of expertise. Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Pamela Garzone, Executive Director Biotechnology Clinical Research, Pfizer
- Joerg Bluemel, Director Biologics Safety Assessment, Translational Sciences, MedImmune
- Magnus Nord, Global Section Director Safety Science, AstraZeneca
- Vito Sasseville, Executive Director, Preclinical Safety: Discovery & Investigative Safety, Novartis
- Christian Montalbetti, Head of Medicinal Chemistry, Inventiva
- Andy Harrell, Director, Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, GSK
To find out who else will be speaking at this two-day event, visit (http://www.drugdiscoverysummit1.com/speakers/)
Register your interest today to hear over 20 outstanding case studies and presentations, across 2 interactive streams:
- Predictive Science
- Translational Medicine
Download the conference programme and view this two day event in more detail. (http://www.drugdiscovery-summit1.com/download-agenda-marketing/)
Your booking will give you access to all three summits – the 15th Annual Drug Discovery Summit, 6th Annual Drug Development Congress and 2nd Annual Discovery Chemistry & Drug Design Congress.
Last remaining discounted places available. To secure your place on the Pharma R&D Summits Series before registration closes, contact Danielle Dalby on +44(0) 1865 248455 or email [email protected] for more information.