eBook: Capture True 3D Cell Culture Insights
Posted: 18 October 2019 | Molecular Devices | No comments yet
Developing more complex, biologically relevant, and predictive cell-based assays for compound screening is a primary challenge in drug discovery.
This eBook from Molecular Devices highlights the advantages of 3D cell culture imaging and analysis and includes several example 3D cell model applications, as well as tips and techniques for optimizing your 3D assay workflow.
Learn how to:
Related content from this organisation
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices
- Molecular Devices and HeartBeat.bio announce collaboration to automate and scale cardiac organoids for high-throughput screening in drug discovery
- Episode 11 – CRISPR with Dr Jakob Haaber, SNIPR Biome & Dr Richard Fox, Infinome Biosciences