Application note: Integration of Sartorius Cubis® II Premium Balances into STARLIMS™ from Abbott Informatics
Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) is becoming increasingly important in GMP regulated environments in order to ensure data integrity and faster working practices.
When introducing a LIMS, direct instrument integration is an essential task to reduce the need for manual recording, which negates the potential for errors, gives back operator time, and reduces data redundancy.
Sartorius and Abbott Informatics, supplier of the world-class LIMS solution STARLIMS, have developed a complete computerized solution for a professional integration of Sartorius Cubis II premium laboratory balances into STARLIMS covering all cGMP/cGLP aspects.
The completeness and accuracy of data is important for a safe product development and production. Violation of data integrity could have serious implications for human health and safety. In recent years the number of data integrity violations in the pharmaceutical industry has risen significantly.
Related content from this organisation
- Engineering cell lines for rare disease research and precision therapeutics
- Sartorius Launches the Octet® SF3 SPR System, Strengthening its Leadership in Advanced Label-Free Bioanalytics
- The growth of cell line development
- Ensuring the safety and efficacy of biologics products
- Human biopsies in nanofibrillar cellulose hydrogel – a novel method for long-term tissue culture