Liverpool Breakfast Briefing
Date: 19 October 2023
Time: 7:30 am - 8:45 am
Drug Target Review in association with ELRIG UK and BioIVT will host an exclusive, free-to-attend, breakfast briefing during the annual Drug Discovery event this October in Liverpool, UK.
The highly anticipated breakfast briefing is open to all attendees of ELRIG’s Drug Discovery event, ELRIG UK and Drug Target Review members and is free to attend. Make sure you book your place early to avoid disappointment as we have limited availability. Attendees to the breakfast briefing will also get free access to the entire Drug Discovery 2023 event as well! Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Panel Discussion Details:
The significance of a comprehensive repository for high-quality biospecimens
- Advancing precision medicine through biomarker research and the use of high-quality biospecimens
- Biospecimens in pathology and molecular biotechnology: collaborating with pathology, using molecular biotech for biomarkers, and understanding disease mechanisms.
- Next-gen sequencing and bioinformatics: driving biomarker analysis through advanced identification techniques, data-driven approaches, and multi-omics integration
- Exploring disease genetics through biospecimens: uncovering genetic variations, mutations, and their relevance in gene editing
- Ethical and regulatory compliance in biospecimen research: upholding standards, ensuring adherence, and fostering trust.