Whitepaper: Cell Culture Confluency Calculation with Incellis®
Posted: 29 July 2019 | Bertin Instruments | No comments yet
Cells are used as a working tool everyday in all R&D labs and quality checks must be performed in order not to compromise downstream experiments.
In cell culture applications, confluence assessment is an important parameter that is commonly used to estimate the proportion of adherent cells. Most confluency measurements are estimations of the area covered by the cells on a growth surface. The common method to determine cell culture confluency is visual estimation but it is not consistent or accurate enough for scientific experiments. As an example, most of transfection reagents came with a specific confluence at the time of transfection.
InCellis® from Bertin Technologies greatly facilitates the calculation of the cell confluency and improves the results’ accuracy, thanks to the specific and dedicated application “Cell Confluency.”
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Virus-laden particle detection in the air
- Whitepaper: Optimised homogenisation for virus studies
- Whitepaper: How to address the versatile challenges of neurosciences?
- Whitepaper: Best Practices in Microorganisms Sample Preparation with Precellys® Homogenizers
- Whitepaper: Cell Culture Confluency Calculation with Incellis®