Whitepaper: Optimised homogenisation for virus studies
Posted: 11 June 2020 | Bertin Instruments | No comments yet
Best practices and optimised protocols with Precellys for high throughput sample preparation related to virus studies.
Viruses that affect humans either cause acute or persistent infections. Both anti-viral drug and vaccine development begin with high throughput screening phases. Virus research workflows therefore need to be designed to process high numbers of samples at the same time while maintaining virus integrity. To obtain reproducible results, a proper homogenisation is crucial. In this white paper, we present optimised protocols allowing for high throughput and reproducible virology analysis.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Virus-laden particle detection in the air
- Whitepaper: Optimised homogenisation for virus studies
- Whitepaper: How to address the versatile challenges of neurosciences?
- Whitepaper: Best Practices in Microorganisms Sample Preparation with Precellys® Homogenizers
- Whitepaper: Cell Culture Confluency Calculation with Incellis®
Biopharmaceuticals, Disease Research, Immunology, Screening