Whitepaper: Virus-laden particle detection in the air
Read application notes and best practices for optimised environmental detection and monitoring of airborne viruses with Coriolis® Air Samplers.
The appearance of SARS-CoV-2 and the subsequent pandemic of COVID-19 has shown biosafety to be one of the biggest challenges of this century. If no vaccine is to be found before 2021 then reliable environmental air monitoring solutions will become critical to safely reopen public areas such as schools or restaurants.
In this white paper, we present best practices for virus monitoring in air samples and describe how experts have used Bertin’s Coriolis air samplers in a wide range of environments.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Virus-laden particle detection in the air
- Whitepaper: Optimised homogenisation for virus studies
- Whitepaper: How to address the versatile challenges of neurosciences?
- Whitepaper: Best Practices in Microorganisms Sample Preparation with Precellys® Homogenizers
- Whitepaper: Cell Culture Confluency Calculation with Incellis®