Case study: Takeda streamline analytical handling
Read how Takeda simplified analytical data processing for their Process and Medicinal chemists by consolidating to a single piece of software.
With tens of instruments for analysis of synthetic samples it can be overwhelming to keep synthetic and medicinal chemists up to date and trained on the various software interfaces. Read how Takeda tackled this problem for 80 chemists by introducing a single software application to process and analyse data collected with ~15 different instruments including NMR, LC/UV/MS, XRPD, YGA, DSC, and IR.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: How to be a spectral superstar – NMR & MS analysis made easy
- On-demand webinar: Practical considerations for improving high throughput synthesis
- Case study: Takeda streamline analytical handling
- Case study: Better, faster method development at Janssen
- Application note: Tracking the fate and purge of impurities