Informatics In-Depth Focus 2018
In this In-Depth Focus: enabling research on understudied and unstudied targets, and using multi-omics data to detail drug responses in the human metabolic network.
- Encouraging and enabling research on under- and unstudied targets
Most basic biomedical research and commercial drug development has tended to focus on a relatively small subset of protein targets. Targets that have received attention in the past tend to receive attention in the future. Rajarshi Guha and Anton Simeonov discuss encouraging and enabling research on under- and unstudied targets.
- Using multi-omics data to detail drug responses in the human metabolic network
Drug discovery pipelines routinely use analyses of responses of human metabolism to increase drug efficiency or to explain mode of actions of single or combinational drug therapies. Dinesh Kumar Barupal and Oliver Fiehn discuss using multi-
omics data to detail drug responses in the human metabolic network.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!