The Future of Bio/Pharmaceutical Analysis Online Summit 2022
Date: 18 May 2022 - 19 May 2022
Time: All Day
Our sister journal European Pharmaceutical Review is back with another online summit, The Future of Bio/Pharmaceutical Analysis!
Through this FREE* two-day event, you will not only learn the skills essential to producing and releasing high quality biological and pharmaceutical therapies, but also discover how innovation is enhancing efficiency, productivity and cost-effectiveness in workflows.
Join experts from across the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries as they present emerging research, discuss critical areas of technological advancement, as well as advise on analytical quality by design and regulatory and pharmacopoeial guidance for techniques spanning spectroscopy, chromatography, electrophoresis and more.
As if that is not enough, this year European Pharmaceutical Review are also taking the opportunity to discuss other critical issues in drug product analysis, such as animal welfare, sustainability and preventing pharmaceutical counterfeiting.
- Learn the skills essential to producing and releasing high quality biological and pharmaceutical therapies
- Discover how innovation is enhancing efficiency, productivity and cost-effectiveness in workflows
- Listen to thought-provoking presentations from industry experts and leaders from around the world
- Network and interact with other attendees and exhibitors via direct chat and video
- Interact with the exhibition area showcasing the latest technology innovations
- Schedule 1-2-1 video meetings.
Need more information? Visit the dedicated event website for more details.
*LIMITED FREE VIP PASSES AVAILABLE: If you’re a professional from a pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical company, biotech organisation or research centre, apply for your free pass now.