PathHunter® MAX Panel Screening & Profiling Services
DiscoverX offers broad panels of functional cell-based assays for GPCRs, Kinases, Nuclear Hormone Receptors (NHRs), Pathway Assays, and Therapeutic Disease panels that enable rapid profiling of compounds for determination of selectivity or safety of potential drug candidates. These panels offer powerful tools to validate novel targets, jump start new discovery programs, or determine on- or off-target activity.
Related content from this organisation
- Q&A: Implementing ADCC assays in QC: when donor variability isn’t an option
- Implementing ADCC assays in QC: When donor variability isn’t an option
- Drug Target Review – Issue #3 2017
- Skin toxicity mechanisms associated with mGluR5 negative allosteric modulators
- The mast cell receptor MrgX2 and drug-induced anaphylaxis