Intellicyt iQue3 – Faster, Smarter Flow Cytometry
This advanced flow cytometry platform is a complete instrument, reagents and software solution streamlined to rapidly generate results not just data.
The iQue3 combines a patented sampling method which allows for the fastest sample acquisition in the industry. It has the ability to handle 96, 384 well plates and enables continuous plate loading through connection with any automation system.
A new Enhanced Rinse Station (ERS) has been incorporated in the iQue3 which provides:
- 48 hour uninterrupted run time before replacing reagent cartridges
- Intelligent software monitoring of rinse station fluid levels
- Warnings for missing, low, and even user defined volume levels
- Automated vortexing just prior to sampling for improved Q.C. results
- Improved reagent cartridges with less evaporation and the ability to easily close and store if needed.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Addressing the challenges in biologics discovery with advanced flow cytometry
- Article: Immuno-oncology: Pushing the frontier of discovery through advanced high throughput flow cytometry
- Application note: A kinase inhibitor phenotypic screen using a multiplex T Cell activation assay
- Training and development in flow cytometry and other core technologies
- Expert view: Opportunities in flow cytometry