Whitepaper: Addressing the challenges in biologics discovery with advanced flow cytometry
Biologics represent a growing class of drugs with indications in oncology, chronic inflammation, and autoimmune diseases.
However, development and production of biopharmaceuticals is expensive, time consuming, and requires a great deal of expertise.
Flow cytometry is an attractive tool for use in biopharma due to its ability to simultaneously check multiple parameters however it has few key limitations such as:
- Low Assay throughput
- Limited automated data analysis capabilities
- High sample/reagent volume requirements
In this whitepaper, discover how advanced flow cytometry can address these challenges and simplify complex workflows to deliver actionable insights.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Addressing the challenges in biologics discovery with advanced flow cytometry
- Article: Immuno-oncology: Pushing the frontier of discovery through advanced high throughput flow cytometry
- Application note: A kinase inhibitor phenotypic screen using a multiplex T Cell activation assay
- Training and development in flow cytometry and other core technologies
- Expert view: Opportunities in flow cytometry