Fast molecular interaction screening for all your projects
Current technologies that measure molecular interactions for drug discovery slow down and complicate screening. Dianthus is the answer to the demands for fast, non-stop, highly sensitive hit identification, hit validation and lead optimisation.
It handles a broad range of molecules and interaction types, asks for the smallest amount of sample and library compounds, and never requires regular or expensive maintenance.
Your demands have been heard loud and clear. Find new drug candidates that have a better chance of approval with Dianthus.
Get meaningful results faster at any throughput
Dianthus swiftly analyses 384 data points in 30 minutes and has flexible throughput. Choose to run one sample or as many as you want.
Explore every target, even the most challenging ones
There’s no end to the projects you can do. Study targets and ligands of any size or mass – from ions to multimeric proteins – and type – proteins, nucleic acids, saccharides, and more.
Please complete the form below in order to download this product hub:
Related content from this organisation
- Fast molecular interaction screening for all your projects
- Webinar highlights: Integrated fragment based approach reveals enzymatic inhibitors with potential therapeutic application
- Expert view: Tackling drug discovery inefficiencies requires diverse libraries, technologies with broader applicability and actionable insights
- Integrated fragment-based approach reveals enzymatic inhibitors with potential therapeutic application
- Improved screening of therapeutic candidates using integrated fragment-based approaches