New product launch – water immersion
Introducing water immersion objectives for the ImageXpress Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System
Molecular Devices is excited to announce the release of water immersion objectives as a high-performance customization for the ImageXpress Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System.
Water immersion objectives can offer signal increases of up to 4X* which can help scientists see deeper into 3D and thick tissue samples at lower exposure times.
- Increase penetration depths into samples
- Improve z-resolution and spherical aberrations
- Gain sharper, crisper images
- Access more data than ever before
* Data and images were acquired during development using customer samples. Results may vary. Highlighted features’ price, time to deliver, and specifications will vary based on mutually agreed technical requirements. Solution requirements may cause adjustment to standard performance.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure cancer cell viability using a homogeneous, stable luminescence assay
- eBook: Streamline beer, wine, and food quality control and safety analyses
- Application note: Detect endotoxin with the PyroGene Recombinant Factor C Assay
- Application note: Assess cell viability and proliferation with colorimetric readouts
- Application note: Streamline BCA-based protein quantitation on the SpectraMax iD5 reader