New product launch – water immersion
Introducing water immersion objectives for the ImageXpress Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System
Molecular Devices is excited to announce the release of water immersion objectives as a high-performance customization for the ImageXpress Micro Confocal High-Content Imaging System.
Water immersion objectives can offer signal increases of up to 4X* which can help scientists see deeper into 3D and thick tissue samples at lower exposure times.
- Increase penetration depths into samples
- Improve z-resolution and spherical aberrations
- Gain sharper, crisper images
- Access more data than ever before
* Data and images were acquired during development using customer samples. Results may vary. Highlighted features’ price, time to deliver, and specifications will vary based on mutually agreed technical requirements. Solution requirements may cause adjustment to standard performance.
Related content from this organisation
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices
- Molecular Devices and HeartBeat.bio announce collaboration to automate and scale cardiac organoids for high-throughput screening in drug discovery
- Episode 11 – CRISPR with Dr Jakob Haaber, SNIPR Biome & Dr Richard Fox, Infinome Biosciences