DiscoverX HitHunter® cAMP Assays
Researchers studying GPCRs need robust, easy-to-use high throughput assays that accurately detect cellular cAMP levels for a variety of ligands and applications without the need for optimization or specialized equipment. HitHunter cAMP Assays provide a simple, validated detection system, optimized with over 125 cell lines, for monitoring GPCR activation via detection of cAMP production in cells. Referenced in over 400 peer reviewed publications ranging from basic research to clinical applications, these assays provide accurate pharmacology while giving you the flexibility to work with both small molecules and biologics.
Related content from this organisation
- Q&A: Implementing ADCC assays in QC: when donor variability isn’t an option
- Implementing ADCC assays in QC: When donor variability isn’t an option
- Drug Target Review – Issue #3 2017
- Skin toxicity mechanisms associated with mGluR5 negative allosteric modulators
- The mast cell receptor MrgX2 and drug-induced anaphylaxis