Molecular Devices SpectraMax iD3 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
The SpectraMax® iD3 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader is the cornerstone of a complete laboratory solution to help you expand the boundaries of your research capabilities. With optimized reagents and the industry-leading data acquisition and analysis tool SoftMax® Pro 7 Software, the SpectraMax iD3 allows you to customise your workflow to perfectly match your needs.
- Large touchscreen – The SpectraMax iD3 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader features a large, high-resolution touchscreen with an embedded software package allowing you to set up custom protocols, take advantage of preconfigured protocols, and run your experiment without the need for a dedicated computer workstation.
- Personalised work flow – A built-in near-field communication (NFC) reader enables you to pull up your custom protocols with a single tap, saving you precious time. Pair NFC Tags with specific user profiles to gain access to personalized protocols and experiment results eliminating the need to scroll through dozens of files.
- Increased sensitivity – The superior optical system includes a xenon flash lamp and features an ultra-cooled photomultiplier tube (PMT) to -5°C that reduces background noise for excellent sensitivity and a wide dynamic range.
- Flexible temperature controls – Simple-to-use temperature control allows you to adjust your experiment’s conditions from ambient up to 65°C, expanding your laboratory’s capabilities to include temperature sensitive assays.
- Data your need anywhere you want it – View your data quickly using the large touchscreen, export to a USB drive, or analyze your data using the industry-leading data acquisition and analysis tool, SoftMax Pro 7 Software. QuickSync technology allows you to walk away from the SpectraMax iD3 to focus on additional research. Data is automatically delivered to your workstation, eliminating the need to physically retrieve your data from the instrument.
- A complete solution to answer all your research needs – Featuring orbital shaking, a four-monochromator optical pathway with high efficiency gratings, well scanning up to a 20×20 read matrix, spectral scanning and detection of plate formats from 6- to 384-wells, the SpectraMax iD3 reader is the complete solution to all your research needs.
- Capture flash assays with ease – Expand your lab’s capabilities to include flash applications such as dual luciferase and ATP assays with the SpectraMax iD3 injector system with SmartInject™ Technology ensuring equal mixing across the plate for high-precision experiments. Engineered for high performance, the dual injector system can be used with any read mode and includes safeguard features such as overflow protection to save precious reagents and maximise performance for those critical experiments in your lab
- SoftMax® Pro GxP Compliance Software – SoftMax® Pro GxP Compliance Software extends Molecular Devices leading data acquisition and analysis solution into regulated laboratories working under GMP, GLP, 21 CFR Part 11, and other similar guidelines for secure electronic records.
Related content from this organisation
- Expert view: Rising growth of the global high‑content screening software and services market
- Imaging In-Depth Focus 2018
- Molecular Devices launches the ImageXpress Pico system
- Expert view: Bridging the gap in users’ needs
- Molecular Devices launches ImageXpress Nano System and CellReporterXpress Software