eBook: Explore cells from the inside out
Modern cell biology requires a wide variety of applications to keep up with the numerous exciting directions that research takes us. Detection technologies ranging from fluorescence to cellular imaging have become common in today’s laboratories.
In this eBook, discover how to perform a variety of applications, from studying protein-protein interactions to cell-cycle analysis in spheroids, using Molecular Devices SpectraMax® i3x and iD3/iD5 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers.
- Validate CRISPR-mediated gene knockdown using western blot analysis
- Monitor surface functionalization of nanoparticles
- Evaluate cytokine secretion with sensitive HTRF technology
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model