eBook: Explore cells from the inside out
Modern cell biology requires a wide variety of applications to keep up with the numerous exciting directions that research takes us. Detection technologies ranging from fluorescence to cellular imaging have become common in today’s laboratories.
Molecular Devices SpectraMax® i3x and iD3/iD5 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers measure the activity of G-protein coupled receptors, reactive oxygen species, and cytokines, and even enable analysis of spectral signature of nanoparticles.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Multiplexed automated imaging assay for cardiotoxic compounds using the ImageXpress Pico system
- eBook: Pathway to compliance in GMP/GLP labs
- Application note: Quantifying gluten in beer using an ASBC-approved ELISA method
- eBook: Acquire and Analyze 3D Cellular Images Like A Pro
- Application note: Monitor cell proliferation and cell cycle in real time