eBook: Explore cells from the inside out
Modern cell biology requires a wide variety of applications to keep up with the numerous exciting directions that research takes us. Detection technologies ranging from fluorescence to cellular imaging have become common in today’s laboratories.
In this eBook, discover how to perform a variety of applications, from studying protein-protein interactions to cell-cycle analysis in spheroids, using Molecular Devices SpectraMax® i3x and iD3/iD5 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers.
- Validate CRISPR-mediated gene knockdown using western blot analysis
- Monitor surface functionalization of nanoparticles
- Evaluate cytokine secretion with sensitive HTRF technology
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Assess cell viability and proliferation with colorimetric readouts
- Application note: Streamline BCA-based protein quantitation on the SpectraMax iD5 reader
- ImageXpress Pico Automated Cell Imaging System – Interactive Demo
- eBook: Capture True 3D Cell Culture Insights
- Application note: Evaluate anti-inflammatory compounds using a multiparametric THP-1 cell-based assay