eBook: Explore cells from the inside out
Modern cell biology requires a wide variety of applications to keep up with the numerous exciting directions that research takes us. Detection technologies ranging from fluorescence to cellular imaging have become common in today’s laboratories.
In this eBook, discover how to perform a variety of applications, from studying protein-protein interactions to cell-cycle analysis in spheroids, using Molecular Devices SpectraMax® i3x and iD3/iD5 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers.
- Validate CRISPR-mediated gene knockdown using western blot analysis
- Monitor surface functionalization of nanoparticles
- Evaluate cytokine secretion with sensitive HTRF technology
Related content from this organisation
- Seeing the light – visualising protein translation in real time
- Data, data and still more data: the challenges of imaging and analysing 3D cell models
- Expert view: From 3D high throughput to simple automated imaging: cellular imaging within reach of every laboratory
- Imaging In-Depth Focus 2020
- Drug Target Review – Issue 2 2020