eBook: Explore cells from the inside out
Modern cell biology requires a wide variety of applications to keep up with the numerous exciting directions that research takes us. Detection technologies ranging from fluorescence to cellular imaging have become common in today’s laboratories.
In this eBook, discover how to perform a variety of applications, from studying protein-protein interactions to cell-cycle analysis in spheroids, using Molecular Devices SpectraMax® i3x and iD3/iD5 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers.
- Validate CRISPR-mediated gene knockdown using western blot analysis
- Monitor surface functionalization of nanoparticles
- Evaluate cytokine secretion with sensitive HTRF technology
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices