Application note: Monitor cell proliferation and cell cycle in real time
There is an increased need to expand the variety and complexity of cell-based assays for biological research and drug discovery.
Live-cell assays allow monitoring of cell responses in real time and provide important insights about compound treatment effects and biological complexity. We used real-time quantitative cell imaging assays with the Molecular Devices ImageXpress® Pico Automated Cell Imaging System to monitor complex effects of anti-cancer compounds in cell models.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Multiplexed automated imaging assay for cardiotoxic compounds using the ImageXpress Pico system
- eBook: Pathway to compliance in GMP/GLP labs
- Application note: Quantifying gluten in beer using an ASBC-approved ELISA method
- eBook: Acquire and Analyze 3D Cellular Images Like A Pro
- Application note: Monitor cell proliferation and cell cycle in real time