Application note: Monitor cell proliferation and cell cycle in real time
There is an increasing need to expand the variety and complexity of cell-based assays for biological research and drug discovery.
Live-cell assays allow monitoring of cell responses in real time and provide important insights about compound treatment effects and biological complexity. Here, scientists from Molecular Devices used real-time quantitative cell imaging assays with the ImageXpress® Pico Automated Cell Imaging System to monitor complex effects of anti-cancer compounds in cell models.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Assess cell viability and proliferation with colorimetric readouts
- Application note: Streamline BCA-based protein quantitation on the SpectraMax iD5 reader
- ImageXpress Pico Automated Cell Imaging System – Interactive Demo
- eBook: Capture True 3D Cell Culture Insights
- Application note: Evaluate anti-inflammatory compounds using a multiparametric THP-1 cell-based assay