Application note: Monitor cell proliferation and cell cycle in real time
There is an increasing need to expand the variety and complexity of cell-based assays for biological research and drug discovery.
Live-cell assays allow monitoring of cell responses in real time and provide important insights about compound treatment effects and biological complexity. Here, scientists from Molecular Devices used real-time quantitative cell imaging assays with the ImageXpress® Pico Automated Cell Imaging System to monitor complex effects of anti-cancer compounds in cell models.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Measure viral-induced cytopathic effects with a quantitative luminescence assay
- Application note: High-throughput IgG quantitation platform for clone screening during drug discovery and development
- ebook: Optimise your high value cell lines
- ebook: Accelerate vaccine development
- Video: Imaging and analysis of a 3D airway organoid model