Application note: Monitor cell proliferation and cell cycle in real time
There is an increasing need to expand the variety and complexity of cell-based assays for biological research and drug discovery.
Live-cell assays allow monitoring of cell responses in real time and provide important insights about compound treatment effects and biological complexity. Here, scientists from Molecular Devices used real-time quantitative cell imaging assays with the ImageXpress® Pico Automated Cell Imaging System to monitor complex effects of anti-cancer compounds in cell models.
Related content from this organisation
- Patient-derived organoids in disease modelling
- The role of CRISPR in microbiome engineering breakthroughs
- Episode 15 – Minimise variability issues in your organoids
- Episode 14 – Complex assays with Ian Shoemaker, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences & Dr Oksana Sirenko, Molecular Devices
- Episode 12 – ELISA assays with Dr Ana Miletic and Anna Dey, Kyowa Kirin & Dr Cathy Olsen, Molecular Devices