Assays In-Depth Focus 2018
In this In-Depth Focus: high throughput strategies for antibody library screening, and the latest in vitro 3D cell and tissue culture model systems in HTS.
- Antibody library screening: high throughput strategies
The earlier in the antibody discovery pathway the assessment is carried out, the greater the hit enrichment and selection will be, leading to more controlled attrition along the pipeline. Emma Cummins describes phage display antibody library screening challenges and commonly used high-throughput screening methods that have been applied to solve them.
- High Throughput Screening capable assays in 3D
High Throughput Screening (HTS) has become an integral part of early stage drug discovery. Jane Spencer-Fry and Horst Flotow examine the use of the latest in vitro 3D cell and tissue culture model systems in HTS. They also highlight some of the bottlenecks and identify some potential solutions.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- quarterly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!