From organoids to cell painting: Investigate 3D and complex biology using advanced methods in high-content cellular imaging and analysis
Date: 16 March 2021 - 17 March 2021
Time: All Day
Molecular Devices would like to invite you to join their exciting 1.5 day virtual user meeting and workshop, featuring ImageXpress Cellular Imaging Systems, to discover the latest developments in high-content image-based assays. Whether you are an existing ImageXpress user looking to get the most out of your system or are interested in learning more about imaging 3D or otherwise complex assays, this user meeting is ideal for you.
Quantitative assays using 3D cellular systems (e.g. spheroids, organoids) have become attractive investigative tools in fields such as cancer or stem cell research, neurobiology and drug discovery, since they allow in vitro replication of intricate tissues and are therefore increasingly used in human diseases modeling. This need to understand complex biology is also driving the development of multiplexed high-content assays focused on the physiology of the cell and its response to various stimuli (e.g. “cell painting”). In this meeting, you’ll learn how researchers are harnessing the power of such image-based assays to drive their research.
The programme will include:
- Industry and academic speakers
- Virtual live demos
- A chance to ask your questions to Molecular Devices scientific experts
- A first look at brand-new innovations in high-throughput, high-content imaging and analysis systems and software
- Virtual networking with other ImageXpress users across Europe
Join this meeting if you:
- Want to learn more about High-Content Imaging and Automated Cell Imaging
- Are working with, or interested in, imaging 3D models e.g. spheroids, organoids, organ-on-a-chip
- Want to learn more about advanced imaging and analysis techniques e.g. cell painting, 3D volumetrics, phenotypic classification, machine learning
- Are an existing ImageXpress system user who wants to share tips and tricks with other users