LANCE (Lanthanide chelate excite) is a TR-FRET (time-resolved fluorescence resonance energy transfer), homogenous, no wash technology.
A simple, highly-sensitive, and highly-reproducible platform for detection, quantitation and screening in microplate format. From biomarker detection assays to cAMP/GPCR studies to kinase and epigenetic assays, our LANCE® and LANCE Ultra TR-FRET technologies provide:
- Time-resolved measurement for clearer signal resolution
- Homogeneous (no wash steps, no separation steps)
- Robust sensitivity
- Long signal stability
- Highly reproducible results
LANCE europium chelates are optimised for assay performance, signal level, energy transfer efficiency, background and sensitivity of the assay to interferences. The results are a superior S: B ratio and a very sensitive TR-FRET assay. You use less label and get more efficient use of assay reagents.
We also offer acceptor dyes that decrease steric hindrance while maximising signal for labelled substrates, as well as those that provide a broad, antenna-like structure to help align fluorophores for optimal TR-FRET signal, making them excellent for measuring large binding interactions.
Related content from this organisation
- Assays In-Depth Focus 2018
- Expert view: Assays to measure the potency of therapeutic antibodies used in combination with other drugs for Immuno‑Oncology treatments
- Application Note: Evaluating the specificity and potency of PD-1 and PD-L1 blocking antibodies using AlphaLISA human and mouse PD-1/PD-L1 binding kits
- Application Note: ATPlite assay performance in human primary cells
- Tech note: Detection of immune checkpoint markers in peripheral blood mononuclear cell lysates with AlphaLISA